Their Care - OSHC Program
Before School Care
Before School Care: 7.00am - 9.00am. Starting from 7.00am and includes a nutritious breakfast.
After School Care
After School Care: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
How to enrol and Book
Full enrolment instructions can be found at www.theircare.com.au. Registrations and service bookings/cancellations are easily managed through the convenient mobile phone app or web portal.
- Permanent bookings can be made on the same days every week that simply carry out throughout the year.
- Casual bookings are irregular based on your needs. The most cost effective way to use the service is to book 7 days in advance.
- Late bookings, that is a booking made within 48 hours of a service, incurs a small late fee.
- Late pick up incurs a fee charged per minute.
- Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the session without a charge however cancellations within 48 hours of the session will incur a small cancellation fee.
- Valid working with children checks (or equivalent)
- First Aid level 2
- Training in anaphylaxis and asthma
- Food safety
- Cooking experience
- Science experiments
- External workshop (incursions)
- Day to day activities such as Lego, building blocks, drawings, creative play and dance
- Building models such as aeroplanes, cars, sips and houses
- Physical activities (outdoor play)